Jenny looks the part, Jo looks like he's a former member of the ghostbusters....
D-d-dit-dit-do-do. Dddd-do-do.
He he - the man is wearing funny trousers!
This is quite simply a marvelous picture. Being in America, I've seen more than my fair share of people who would actually fill out those trousers!
It's the wrong trousers, Gromit!
Hee hee!Seriously Jo - you should totally have the 'No Ghosts' symbol on your outfit there. Go on, I dare ya!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jenny looks the part, Jo looks like he's a former member of the ghostbusters....
D-d-dit-dit-do-do. Dddd-do-do.
He he - the man is wearing funny trousers!
This is quite simply a marvelous picture. Being in America, I've seen more than my fair share of people who would actually fill out those trousers!
It's the wrong trousers, Gromit!
Hee hee!
Seriously Jo - you should totally have the 'No Ghosts' symbol on your outfit there. Go on, I dare ya!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment